It's a crazy life, but it's mine, and I love it.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Side Story

So it has been muggy lately, gross muggy. It needs to rain. So I check the weather reports every morning, because that's what the cool kids do. Today's hourly weather report said that it was going to rain at 11 am. I was excited and spread the news to other teachers. One teacher told her first period class this news and this was the conversation with a Mormon student in her class:

Teacher: Ms. Walker said it was going to rain at 11.

Student: How does Ms. Walker know it is going to rain at 11? How would she know that?

Teacher: Because she is Mormon, just like you.

Student: Oh, ok.

It's good to know common beliefs make me a valid source on weather knowledge.

PS- It did not rain at 11.

2 comments:

  1. hee, hee - that made me laugh! Your sister linked to your blog on FB, so I had to take a peek and I'm glad I did. You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete